Estimated Take Home Prize
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 50/50 draw. Our next one is coming soon so stay tuned!
Who You Help
Supporting our local Agricultural Societies in these unpredictable times has never been more important as they are today. By purchasing 50/50 tickets, you are helping Petrolia & Enniskillen Agricultural Society, along with Brooke-Alvinston and Moore (Brigden) Agricultural Societies with fairground improvements. Our grounds are used by many organizations in our respective communities.
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1214882
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
Tickets can be purchased from the website
www.fairshare5050.com. The sales and draws will operate as follows:
- Draw #1 – Starting September 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. ET to October 11, 2021 at 7 p.m. ET. Draw will take place on October 11, 2021 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Draw #2 – Starting November 11, 2021 at 12:01 p.m. ET to December 30, 2021 at 7 p.m. ET. Draw will take place on December 30, 2021 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Draw #3 – Starting February 14, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. ET to March 31, 2022 at 7 p.m. ET. Draw will take place on March 31, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Draw #4 – Starting April 1, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. ET to May 8, 2022 at 7 p.m. ET. Draw will take place on May 8, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET.
- Draw #5 – Starting June 1, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. ET to July 15, 2022 at 7 p.m. ET. Draw will take place on July 15, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET.
Early Bird Draws
- Monday, November 22, 2021 at 7 p.m. Early Bird Prize #1 $500
- Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 7 p.m. Early Bird Prize #2 - 2 tickets to the Victoria Playhouse 2021 Christmas Jamboree, Petrolia, ON
- Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 7 p.m. Early Bird Prize #3 - $50 gift certificate to the BIG FISH Steak & Lounge, Sarnia, ON
It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prizes and the final prize; the early bird draw tickets are included in the draw for the final prize.
- Main Draws
- Tickets can be purchased online for 3 tickets for $10, 10 tickets for $20, 60 tickets for $50, and 200 tickets for $100 with a credit card only.
- Ticket purchasers must reside in the Province of Ontario at time of purchase.
- After buying, purchasers will be given by the sellers a ticket receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System administered by Ascend Fundraising Solutions. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The hand-held option to purchase with cash may be available at various locations throughout Lambton County between the dates of September 1, 2021 to July 15,2022.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
The amount of the 50/50 will be posted online at
One cash prize will be awarded for each draw. The winning number will be posted on the
- The winning ticket holder from each draw has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with government issued photo identification for our reporting sheet.
- Once the winner has been verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50%of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo identification, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
The winner may claim their prize by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org by calling (519)627-3428.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the prize money will be donated to a local charity with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Petrolia and Enniskillen Agricultural Society Executive or Staff, as well as their immediate family living in their household.
The above set of rules will be posted on the
For all inquiries on the rules and the procedures of this lottery, please email